Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Egg Noodles with Chili Sauce
- one bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce
- 6-8 chorizo sausages, sliced
- One medium sized onion, finely chopped
- I added some diced pieces of zucchini (something my grandmother did not have in this recipe)
- 1 pack of "NO YOLK" Egg noodles)
To put this all together;
1. Boil the Egg Noodles as directed on the bag.
2. Fry the pieced of chorizo sausage. When the sausage pieced are cooked through, add the onion and zucchini pieces and fry till the onions are translucent.
3. Pour the entire bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce in the pan with sausages and vegetables, heat till simmering.
4. When the noodles are ready, drain and return to the sauce pan. Pour the sauce on top of the noodles and toss together to cover all noodles with the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
You will be amazed by the flavor combinations of this dish! Try it tonight!
Eat well, sleep well and till next time!