Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Home, New Adventure!

It has been a while now since my last post. For those of you who have been religious readers of my blog, I thank you tremendously for your support. Reason for the lack of postings lately would be largly due to my new home, career and lifestyle routines. I am very lucky to now be a the Fairmont associate and in Lake Louise, Alberta of all places! Working here in the pastry kitchen is still new, full of different challenges everyday. Most of all, very exciting workplace. So here it is, my new home!


I trust that this will be an experience which I will never forget! As for the blog, I will try and continue posting new recipe ideas and talk a little about my work and life in this picturesk place on Earth. Please check back once in a while to see the updates, or even better, subcribe to my feed to be alerted of any new postings!
Thanks again!

Eat well, sleep well and till next time!

Asterix

1 comment: