Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back at it!

For the past couple of weeks I have been neglecting to post something new. After Easter weekend was over, I started building a wedding cake for a culinary salon, to which i participate every year. I do apologize for those of you who follow the blog on a regular basis and who have no been able to find new material to read. Fear not, I am starting to write again in the upcoming days.

Here are a few pictures of the final cake which I presented at my 3rd culinary salon since being in the pastry profession. This year was a little difference, due to the fact that I was in the professional category. Never the less, it got me my third gold medal in the wedding cake category! So a big thank you to everyone for their patience! 





Tomorrow I will be posting the steps which I took to achieve this cake and a few tips to building wedding cakes! Stay tuned for all the details! 

Eat well, sleep well and till tomorrow! 

Astérix

1 comment:

  1. This is a true masterpiece!

    VERY VERY WONDERFUL!
    Bravissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete