"Lose weight FAST!"
Cabage Soup Recipe
- 6 large green onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
- 3 carrots
- 1 container (10 oz. or so) Mushrooms
- 1 bunch celery
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 package Lipton soup mix
- 1 or 2 cubes bouillon (optional)
- 1 48oz can V8 juice (optional)
Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, etc.
1. Slice green onions, put in pot and start to sauté with cooking spray.
2.Cut green pepper stem end off and cut in half, take seeds and membrane out. Cut the green pepper into bite size pieces and put in pot.
3. Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
4. Clean carrots cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
5. Slice mushrooms into thick slices (otherwise they will disappear in the soup), put in pot.
6. If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of cayenne pepper (red pepper) now (1/3 teaspoon is quite a bit as the soup will get spicier as it cooks further).
7. You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasonings. They have all the salt and flavors you will need.
8. Use about 12 cups of water (or 8 cups and the V8 juice), cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time (two hours works well).
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Eat all the soup you want, whenever you want for the next 7 days.
For more information about this recipe or the diet please follow this link.
I have used this recipe before once or twice and found that its results are quite real, but found the soup itself very bland. To help liven up this recipe you may want to add once or more of the following ingredients; Thyme, Garlic Powder, any type of Hot Sauce, Italian seasoning, Cumin, Paprika. Basically, anything to give it flavor. Here is a link to find more recipes to use cabbage in and some helpful tips on how to use and conserve it; http://www.cheriestihler.com/CC/recipes.html .
Another mystery uncovered and maybe this time, for you to benefit!
Eat well, sleep well and till tomorrow!